Senior Technical Project Manager
- Denver, CO; San Francisco, CA Employment Type:
Interested in joining a growing technology company at the intersection of healthcare and AI? At Sensentia you'd be part of a passionate team that is making a difference in peoples' interaction and experience with the healthcare system.
Sensentia is an innovative technology company that uses artificial intelligence to simplify access to health insurance information, allowing anyone to make better and more appropriate decisions about their healthcare. Through a new genre of natural-language self-service tools, patients, care providers and payers can have their health care insurance questions answered and receive guidance immediately, anywhere, anytime and on any device. We are currently working with Fortune 100 & 500 health insurance companies and expanding our technical, operations and sales teams. Sensentia’s mission is to empower people to make better health decisions and drive down the cost of healthcare. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and has offices in Denver, CO. For more information, visit www.sensentia.com.
You are responsible to plan, budget, manage, and document all aspects of the projects you are assigned. This role includes more than organizing the project and you will be a key participant in ensuring the success of the project. You will work closely with your program manager, technical team, sales team and upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule and moving forward. You will be working with our Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 clients, in particular multidisciplinary teams from their customer service, business operations, information technology, digital, and innovation groups. Responsibilities
- Ensure projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Develop project plans, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Coordinate internal resources and vendors.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Manage customer expectations and maintain ongoing client satisfaction.
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement.
- Bachelors Degree in a technology or management related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years project management experience.
- 2 years experience as a project administrator in the technology sector.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Professional and positive approach, self motivated, strong in building relationships, team player, dynamic, creative with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience in developing and managing highly-scalable systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Business related computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Advanced degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience.
- PMP / PRINCE II certification.
- Experience in mobile development.
- Experience in the healthcare industry.
- Passion for start-ups.
How to apply
Please apply through LinkedIn or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com referencing job number 2018-005.